IezerVenture was created from the name of the Iezer-Păpușa mountain group, the famous mountain range that borders the village of Lerești in Argeș county and from our passion for adventure and nature exploration.
The Iezer Mountains are part of the southern group of the Carpathians mountains, with the highest point “Vârful Roșu” having an altitude of 2469 m. Our passion for adventure and nature makes us offer people surprising ways to spend their free time, the opportunity to discover new places, views and landscapes full of authenticity. At IezerVenture, travels on high ridges and fairytale paths, on stone roads shaded by forest or sometimes through water combine harmoniously with responsibility and common sense.
For the cultivation of an appetite for adrenaline, often in our tours, we feel like in an episode of the famous National Geographic documentaries, the route being sprinkled with surprises when a deer crosses in front of the car, a wild boar gets in our way or when we notice the bison in their natural habitat.
For our routes, touristic off-road as we like to call them, we use off-road cars specially prepared for off-road, the rough terrain being their “favourite playground”. The little Jimny has preserved its off-road skills, can provide decent comfort and has no problems with accommodation in the field, to give you an experience that matches your expectations.
Why come on an adventure with us?
- You have the chance to escape from the urban environment, where you are surrounded by things made by the hand of man, and to enjoy the beauty and purity of nature, the result of divine creation.
- With our specially prepared off-road cars, you’ll end up in wild, unpolluted and hard-to-reach places.
- You will spend the whole day in nature, you will have adrenaline and a lot of good cheer.
- You will enjoy a traditional-style lunch at the sheepfold, which is included in the price.
- You will have the opportunity to see wild animals in their natural environment.
- You will have memorable memories: the dreamy landscapes from the Strâmtu sheepfold, you will experience the life of the shepherds at the sheepfold, you will walk to the Râuşor dam and you will visit the Heroes Cemetery.
- Young and friendly team. Throughout the experience, you will be accompanied by us, Eduard and Octavian.